Sonata Security Ltd was founded in 1989 and since then has strived to build a strong reputation based upon quality of our installations and reliability of service. We have a strong commitment to providing our customers with the highest standard of service which is why we aim to be flexible to meet the demands and requirements of each and every customer, this is why we have:
- An extensive list of maintenance contracts.
- Offer free of charge, no obligation surveys and quotations for the installation of new systems and the replacement, upgrading or maintenance of existing ones.
- Supply the latest technology and equipment including, door entry access systems, CCTV, automatic barriers and gates and fire alarms.
- Transmission devices, such as DualCom provide you with greater peace of mind – your alarm system will be monitored 24/7 and can be provided with response from the emergency services in the event of activation.
- Ability to advise and install additional security devices, such as, safes, locks, bars, grills and shutters, if required.
- A 24-hour call out service for maintained customers.
- Friendly and helpful staff who are all directly employed, experienced engineers.
We have a reputation built on quality and reliability in all aspects of security installation and management.
NSI registered, with GOLD status, which is the approval scheme of the National Security Inspectorate, for companies installing and maintaining Intruder Alarms, Access Control and CCTV Systems.
Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence and performance capabilities of Sonata Security.
BSI BAFE SP203 Certification for Fire Alarm Systems. We are accredited to design, install, commission and maintain fire detection and alarm systems.
Product accreditation’s include Samsung Techwin Gold Partners, Axis authorised Installer, Commend authorised Installer and TDSI Gold Partner.
Sonata Security works in all types of premises, providing sophisticated and reliable security solutions. Although we work with various prestigious clients, we still maintain an ethos that protecting properties and possessions should be affordable for everyone and we are always seeking to maintain the competitiveness of our prices. The range of key Client base currently consists of:
- English Heritage
- The National Trust
- Housing Associations
- Retail Outlets
- Factory and Industrial Units
- Large domestic premises
- Care Homes
- Large office accommodations
- Primary Care Trusts
- Housing Developers